I’m really only one week into the semester at my school. Lots of things are being added to my calendar at this point and I need to schedule availability with my work. Right now, I probably won’t have much to write about regularly here.
Most of my time this week has been spent doing things like…
- Worrying about whether or not I will actually need that one textbook for that one class or not.
- Being annoyed because the course syllabi do not follow a standardized format.
- Being tardy to class because a professor teaches over time (I did kind of have something to do with the tardy part.)
- Wondering when the package that my parents sent me will arrive.
- Watching some recorded class lectures on my computer.
- Adding lots and lots of new due dates to my calendar. (So I’ll remember when I need to get things done.)
- Doing workouts for PE class.
- and so on…
I think for the future I will attempt to write a regular weekly review. In this weekly review, I will write a post that summarizes the events of that week. As well as what I plan to accomplish the next week. The way that WordPress is set up makes me want to write things in a more long-form manner as well so, this will accomplish that.
This format and schedule will allow me to do a few things:
- Make sure I post regularly.
- Keeps post quality up.
- Limit the amount of time I spend thinking about stuff to put here.